Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
This data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") in the context of the provision of our services as well as within our online offer and the websites, functions and content connected to it as well as external online presences.
With regard to the terms used, such as "processing" or "controller", we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
Darmstädter Street 170
Managing Director André Behrens
Data protection officer
Data protection officer: André Behrens: email@example.com
Data collection when visiting our website
When you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you: Browser type and browser version
Operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Time of the server request
IP address used (if applicable, in anonymized form).
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
When contacting us (e.g. by contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media), the user's data will be used for processing the contact request and its handling pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. (in the context of contractual/pre-contractual relations), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. (other requests) DSGVO processed. The legitimate interest here is the complete processing and answering of the request. The user's details may be stored in a customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or comparable inquiry organization.
We delete the inquiries if they are no longer required; furthermore, the statutory archiving obligations apply.
Hosting and e-mail dispatch
The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services, which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.In this context, we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of order processing contract).
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us to make our internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the paragraphs below.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/macOpera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to object to processing, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications for you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in case of onward transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified; if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved; or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to object pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO: If, in the context of a balancing of interests, we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time on grounds arising from your particular situation.
You can send us your objection via the contact channels indicated above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to continue processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. You can exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Information Security
P.O. Box 3163
+49 611 1408 - 0
Fax: +49 611 1408 - 900